It's been a really long time, and I'm sure everyone will be surprised to see a new post! When we left off, Dan had just come home from Prague. At the airport Reyna & I surprised him by wearing matching blue t-shirts with words on them. Dan & his dad both watched us as we walked over and we all exchanged hugs. Dan was holding Reyna, and Reyna was holding another matching blue shirt to give to Daddy. Finally she convinced him to take the shirt, and as he unfolded it he realized that his had words on it. Dan's shirt said "Proud Papa." Then he read Reyna's shirt which said "Big Sister 2008," and finally he read my shirt which said across the belly "See you in March." He was so surprised, that he got a little teary-eyed which of course made me do the same. It was so much fun and well worth the week-long secret I had kept.
Since then we haven't been up to much exciting at all. I have been incredibly sick with the pregnancy, and Dan has willingly taken care of me, Reyna, the house, bought a new car. Oh yeah, did I mention that we now have a new car? It's a black Mazda Speed 3. Really sporty!!
The best news of all, though, is that I worked 8 hours today which I think is the longest I've worked in a single day since the end of July!!!! I actually made a deal with myself that I would post on here again after I felt well enough to work a full day, but even then, only if I had enough energy remaining to play on the internet. Hopefully, the worst days of sickness are behind us, and we'll be able to enjoy the next 6 months. By the way, our little bumblebee is due to arrive March 28, 2008!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment