It was so great to see Dan & his dad at the airport Thursday night! Dan & I both cried, but more on that at a later date. The point is that everyone is home, safe & sound. And, Reyna won't hardly let Dan out of her sight.
For the nearly 2 weeks that Dan was gone, I kept a little light on in the house so I could see Reyna if she was walking around in the middle of the night. Well, she never did. However, the last 2 nights in a row she has woken up at all hours of the night and come to see us in our room. Like I said, I think she just wants to know that Daddy is close again.
On a side note, she has also been dreaming which is kind of cute but a little disturbing. Thursday night/Friday morning when she came in, she said there were 2 daddy's in her classroom. Then before I laid her down for Friday's noon naptime, she said again that there were 2 daddy's in her classroom and that one daddy hit her. I told her I was sorry and that it isn't nice to hit, and then I asked her which one hit her. She said, "The old man." I said, "The old man hit you at school?" And she replied, "Yeah, in the classroom." I just think that's all a little bit freaky!!
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment