Now that Reyna & I are home alone while Dan is in Prague, I'm sure you're wondering all sorts of things. Dan's cousin, Anna, has been sweet enough to agree to take Reyna to and from daycare every day. Isn't the picture sweet?
Yes, I have talked to Dan a couple of times. He said the plane ride was uneventful, but they didn't get to sleep much at all. They arrived around noon and ate lunch in a food court. They took an hour-long bus ride to the place where they're staying -- I think it's just near the outskirts of Prague. And, the missionaries they will be working with fed them home-made pizza for supper. Now, you might think they're living it up over there. But, when I talked to Dan at 8PM Prague time, he said it was 94 degrees outside. AND nothing has an air conditioner. So, they're hot!!!
And,what, you might ask, are Reyna and I finding to keep ourselves busy? Well, yesterday my cousin, Bryanda, and her friend, Dave, just happened to be in town and decided to spend the afternoon with us. And today we went to the sticker store! We found oodles upon oodles of stickers, and then we played with ALL of them.
1 comment:
I love the web page. I think Tre' and I will do the same!! Reyna is soo adorable.
Post a Comment