Saturday, September 12, 2009

Holly

Just call me "Holly Homemaker." After my/our (Dan's a great encourager/helper) great accomplishments with Reyna's dress, homemade apple salad (aka Waldorf salad), excellent Harris-style grilled chicken and homemade potato salad, I decided that I could make a pillow for Caleb to take to school with his name on it.
You see, while Caleb is a rough & tumble little boy, he's still a sensitive guy and likes to cuddle with pillows and other soft things when it's time for sleeping. Since he's supposed to take a nap at school, I'm positive that he needs a pillow. And, you know that whatever Caleb has, Reyna wants. Therefore, I needed to make 2 pillows.
So, with Dan's help creating letters and a few phone calls to Mom for long distance tech-support, I think they turned out all right.

*No little fingers were harmed in the making of said pillows!*

No comments: