(pic from 2008 Tanzania trip)
I thought I'd share the prayer calendar for Dan's mission trip to Tanzania. We'll see if I can get it updated each day. By the way, Tanzania is 8 hours ahead of Central Standard Time, so if it's 2PM here, it's 10PM there.
9/23 - Depart for Tanzania -- Pray for God's vision to be strongly given to each person.
Scripture -- Acts 4:31 "After they prayed, the place where they were meeting was shaken. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and spoke the word of God boldly."
SAFE TRAVEL
9/24 - Continued Travel -- Pray for travel safety and good connections.
Scripture -- Psalm 27 (It's 14 verses, so you'll have to look this up for yourself.) v4 "One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord and to seek him in his temple."
SAFE TRAVEL
No comments:
Post a Comment